TRAP TOURS OF ATLANTA
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Traptours of Atlanta holds no responsibility or liability for any personal injury or harm for any reason to any of the passengers.
- The dancing pole is only for display and not to be used.
- The client authorizes Trap Tours of Atlanta to automatically charge the card on file $250 for incidentals and/or damages incurred during the event.
- Passengers must be at least 18 years of age unless given permission by their parent or guardian.
- Passengers must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
- The Trap Bus driver is responsible for the Trap Bus and his/her decision is final.
- All rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during, and after the event.
- Inappropriate behavior such as but not limited to fighting, violence, and harassment towards the driver, staff or other passengers might result in termination of the event at the full discretion of the driver. Should this occur, the client will be fully responsible for the entire agreed-upon amount of the event, and the client and guests will need to vacate the Trap Bus and find another vehicle.
I affirm that I am at least eighteen years of age and of sound and sober mind and capable of making this release. Further, I agree that I understand all the language in this document and what I agree to by filling out and submitting the form.